Conrin has a vast level of experience implementing Salesforce.com for
economic development organizations of all sizes, ranging from one-user implementations to complex, state-wide projects. Conrin has found the perfect “methodology” for our implementation process to work exceptionally well in most circumstances:
Step 1 – Process Discovery
- Review requirements with client, including reporting, strategic plan support, and other processes necessary for a successful implementation.
- Provide input based on Conrin’s EDO experience
- Identify email integration, mobile access, and other application integrations necessary for a successful integration.
- Identify data to be migrated from existing system(s) to Salesforce.com.
Step 2 – System Configuration
- Salesforce.com configured based on information discovered in Step 1.
- System configuration reviewed with client and agreed upon changes completed based on configuration review.
- Review and integrate external systems (smart phones, email, Outlook, third party apps, etc).
Step 3 – Finalize Deliverables
- Migration of data from existing systems to Salesforce.com.
- Development of customized training documentation.
- Training delivery.
- Initial implementation complete.